Monday, March 14, 2011

Harrison's Power Point Presentation

Here is a powerpoint presentation that I have done up for Harrison. Feel free to go on and view it. I made this power point presentation for our first Scrapbooking day for Harrison's charity.

http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/MelMckenzie-887025-harrison-s-story/

We had a really lovely day, we had a working bee table and scrapbooking tables, we got heaps of layouts for the albums. I just want to say a very big thank you to all those that came.

Harrison I love and miss you so very much.

2 comments:

  1. just finished watching the video...... omg so heartfelt, and sad, im so sorry for what youve gone through, no mother should ever have to endure the loss that you have........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda, it is just a glimpse of the sadness that I deal with every day.

    ReplyDelete