Monday, March 21, 2011

Harrison's Scrapbooking Crop day





On the 12th of March we had a scrabooking crop day for Harrison's charity. It was such an awesome day. We had loads of raffles and the girls scrapbooked some layouts for us,which has been fantastic, we also had a working bee table for those that weren't scrapbookers, they did such a wonderful job cutting things for me and doing so much of that work that takes so much time up. It was just a great day.
Days like that give me the strength to go on, I love that his photo was there and it was just a reminder that he is the one that inspired it all.

I miss him so very much. I have just got some of the paper work in for Harrison's charity. I am so glad that I can keep his memory alive this way and to help others, I just want to hold there hands through such a tragic day.

Harrison I miss you so very much. I hope you are really proud of what i am doing. Love Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment