Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Birthday

It was my birthday yesterday, it was really hard to not have you here on those sorts of days. I had lots of tears. I had gotten your name written in the sand from a website and it came up yesterday on the web site. (the web site for those of you who are bereaved parents in nameinthe sand.blogspot.com )It was beautiful. So that made it nice to see that. Rodney tried really hard to make the day special for me. I also went to the hospital in the morning to take the first load of albums up. So in a way it was nice as I felt like I spent it with you. I am sure you had planned it as everyone was there yesterday that were key players in your life. Gina the midwife that took care of you, Marie who looked after you the day you died and Amanda the bereavement midwife. So it was nice to give all the girls a big hug and to talk to them.

I miss you so very much. I love you. I so very much wish you were here with me. Love Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment