Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I love you


'If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.'
Author Unknow
How do you begin to explain how much it hurts, how much you miss someone, the pain is not like any other. I remember how heart broken I was when I met my first love and things didn't go well. That seems so insignificant to what I feel now. The heart break of losing your baby, and how the pain never goes away. How out of the blue that memory comes flooding back and it can turn you from a normal person to a wreck. I wish for just one more moement, to steal one more kiss. To have that little hand to hold.
There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss you Harrison, there is not a second that ticks by that I don't love you. the saying above if I could do that I would. I love you and miss you. Love Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment