Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Missing you


I miss you so very much. I have been busy lately organising your charity. It has made me feel like you are with me when I do this. It Makes me feel a little closer to you. I read on a facebook message that someone had there baby who had a diaphragmatic hernia baby going in for there operation. I cried hearing that, I wanted that so badly, I was so wishng that is what had happened with us. In one way it was nice to hear that a diaphragmatic hernia baby got to the operation. But then another side was there to, that why didn't we get that far. Why did Harrison have to go. When I read that message, it knocked the wind out of me. I wish so badly I could have been in there shoes.
Harrison I miss you so much. I wish you were here with us. Sending you big hugs and loads of kisses my sweet little boy. Love Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment