Monday, January 17, 2011

My Favourite photo of you


This is my favourite photo that I have of Harrison. This photo sits beside my bed. The hospital took it of him the first time I saw him. When the flash went off he jumped. I love this photo he just looks so perfect, so like any other baby except with a tube. Gosh I miss him.
The last few days have been really busy. I live in Brisbane where we have had severe flooding. I have been out trying to help. I have busied myself with baking and donating stuff that we don't need. I guess I can understand there loss. I have lost the most precious gift ever, so I can relate to those that have lost there stuff. Though I must admit I would give up my house and my stuff to have Harrison back.
Harrison I miss you so much, I love you. I think of you all the time. I wish you were here. Love Mummy

2 comments: