Thursday, January 27, 2011

The morning you were born

These photos were taken the morning I delivered Harrison (14th September 2010) I was so nervous that morning, trying to hold it together. I spend alot of time on Harrison's layouts, I want them all to be really special, so far with his album I love all the layouts. I want his album to be so perfect.
I saw a pram the other day that was like the one I was going to get if all went well with Harrison, there was a little baby in it, Cody my 2 year old went up and wanted to look at the baby. It made me get really teary, I couldn't help but think that Cody should have been able to enjoy being a big brother to Harrison. He should have been able to go up to our own pram and look to see his own baby brother.
Harrison, I look up at the stars at night and wonder where you are. I love you so very much, and I miss you everyday. Love Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment