Sunday, January 9, 2011

What can I say???

What can I say...... How can I tell you how much I love you..... How much I miss you. None of this is new, everyday is a hard day, everyday is another day gone by with out you, I carry this loss around with me everywhere I go, it's this void that has been created, never to be filled again. I scramble to make memories so that you will never be forgotten, I can't bear the thought of not having you with me in some sort of way. I miss you my sweet little boy, I miss those big title wave moves you did Those boots to my insides, you sitting on my bladder. I miss your little attitude you had when any person wanted to listen to your heart beat. I would give anything for one more day of being pregnant with you and having hope that you would be ok. I would give anything to have one more hour with you alive. To whisper things into your ear, how much I love you, and how perfect you were. You are so missed my little one. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment