Sunday, October 17, 2010

A big thank you to Jenny Ruddle Photography

The Mater hospital has professionaly photographers to come in and take photos for those who have babies and children who are terminally ill. Our nurse that looked after Harrison called this charity and organised them to come in and take photos for us. The photographer that came her name is Jenny Ruddle and I think she did a beautiful job. I also can't thank her enough as a scrapbooker photos mean the world to me and just to have these beautiful photos to remember Harrison means so much. Jenny took these gorgeous photos for us and got all the photos developed and gave us a cd of all the images for free. Her web site if you live here in brisbane and want photos done is http://www.jennyruddlephotography.com/ I can not thank her enough. I will be forever grateful to her. I also think that she is a wonderful women to donate her time and her skill in photography to such a precious cause. These photos are just a few out of all that we got. These are my favourite of my dear beautiful Harrison.














2 comments:

  1. These photos are truly beautiful and so is your sweet little boy. I don't know what else to say except thank you for sharing your story and your precious photos. Thinking of you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete