Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How beautiful were you

Harrison was just so gorgeous, you can't explain when you see your baby for the first time, it takes your breath away, you have adored this baby for months while being pregnant, you feel them move and they have there own personality. Harrison certainly kept those cute little traits up after he was born, the nurses said that he liked to pull his cords out. I am glad they told me things like that, I hold on to those words as I know he was a little fighter. I know my beautiful baby gave everything he could to stay. You were so wanted and so loved. He looked so good the day he was born, this is a picture of him a few hours after he was born. I feel so ripped off you carry a baby for 9 months to have him with you for only 29 hours doesn't seem fair. I look at his pictures all the time. Is this heartache ever going to stop, a part of me doesn't want it to, if it does stop will I forget him? I just want the world to know that Harrison was here, he was here and so perfect and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment