Saturday, October 30, 2010

A very big thank you


I would just like to take the time to thank some people. Firstly I would like to thank the Mater Hospital, it is sad that they have to perfect this sort of thing, but I really think they did a wonderful job in supporting us and giving us all the information they could and kept us informed. Also they have some brillant staff that I would like to thank, these 3 people will be a part of me for the rest of my life, to me they are part of Harrison's story and his short life. I would like to say a huge thank you to Gina the midwife that I was given through my pregnancy. Gina would be smiling everytime I saw her, and I felt really looked after. I miss seeing Gina, she is one of those people that would do anything for you. Thank you Gina for doing all that you could for me. I really appriciate it. Also I would like to thank Maree, she was the nurse that looked after Harrison the day he died. She was doing a 12 hour shift, she spent all day with him doing all that she could. I knew Harrison was in the best of hands, Maree was fantastic. Maree you have a hard job, and you are amazing. I felt for you, you looked after Harrison all day to lose him at 5.30 and your shift finished at 7. That is a hard day at work. Thank you so much for giving him the best of care. Thank you also for calling Jenny Ruddle the professional photographer in. She took the most amazing photos that I will treasure forever. Also I would like to thank Amanda. Amands my bereavement midwife. She was an angel when she walked into my room the morning after Harrison died. You have been so supportive and just being someone who knows what we are going through. Thank you for my job to do. I love it and I can't wait to get to it. I would also like to thank the doctors and all other staff that helped my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment