Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear Santa,


Dear Santa,


As you know this time of year is hard on us Angel parents and the only thing we ask for is a Christmas miracle....Thats for our angels to come and see us on Christmas Day.,, See Santa we angel parents miss our angels more then anything in the world on Christmas day..... So take this wish and please grant it for us.... (I got this from the Sands facebook page)
I wish this wish could be granted. That is all I ask for Christmas is to see my beautiful baby boy. Just for a few minutes. Just to touch his soft skin. Just one more time.
I love you Harrison, I miss you so much. I wish you could come back. My heart aches for you. Your big brothers birthday is coming up. You are always missed on these events. Your big brother misses you. He loved you so much. He was so sad because he didn't get to see you with your eyes open. You are so loved by all of us, and missed by us all. You will be forever in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment