Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I have been really sad over the last few days. Not sure if it was Christmas that has made it sadder or just life. I also don't know whether it is the year drawing to an end and every ones talking about what they are doing to end the year. The whole end of year makes me sad, don't get me wrong, I am glad this year is coming to an end. It certainly couldn't get any worse, but then it is another thing that ends. I am not good with the end of things any more. Everything seems to move on. I miss my son so much, I don't want him forgotten because the year has ended.
Harrison I miss you. I just want some more time with you, more photos of you. I wanted to see your little eyes open, I wanted to hear you cry. I just want you. I love you, my baby boy. Love Mummy

2 comments:

  1. I have just come across your blog for Harrison...I can't stop crying for your pain! Harrison IS with the other Angel Babies, he IS watching over you and he DOES love you all!!! I believe this so strongly it almost hurts. Don't let go...you are doing something amazing for others even if you never realise how much. You are doing something amazing for yourself and your family by including Harrison in your Christmas traditions. Continue to hold dear the precious, though bittersweet, time you had with your Angel Harrison. God Bless you all xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words, it means alot

    ReplyDelete