Monday, December 20, 2010

Harrison's Charity Day

Scrapbooking Crop Day

Come and join us for a day of scrapbooking. We are having a crop day to raise money to scrapbook the little 6x6 albums for other families that have lost babies. Also on this day you are welcome to scrap some layouts to go into the albums. We are going to have loads of goodies. Sam Hauzer will also be teaching a class. Limited seats available, so please contact me via email on harrisonslittlewingcharity@yahoo.com.au

Saturday 12th March 2011
Cost; $25 Includes lunch
Time; 9am-5pm
Where; City Church, cnr of Kingston Rd and Queens Rd Kingston.
I would love to see you all there.
I love you my sweet little Harrison. I am missing you like crazy. Love Mummy

1 comment:

  1. omg that is just down the road from me..... i would love to come, will email you

    ReplyDelete