Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hearing your name

I was at a birthday party for a 2 year old yesterday, I got talking to a girl and she pointed out her little boy, who was 2 weeks older then my son Cody. I asked her her son's name and she said Harrison. My heart leapt in my throat and my first reaction was to say oh I have a son who is named Harrison. But I wasn't sure if that would start her asking questions, and the normal question is how old is he. I just didn't think it was the place or the time. I also don't think from the night before that I was stronge enough to answer those questions without crying. I had a couple of days of doing not to bad, now it is hard again, it is hard to not think about him and cry.
I have a girlfriend who has told me about this company the web site is www.smallp.com.au and they do impressions on silver of foot and hand prints, and then put them on jewellery. They have also told her that they can take that impression of the footprints that they gave us from the hospital. You can also get keyrings and cuffs for guys. I love this idea. How beautiful. So I will be emailing Harrison's image of his foorprints down to her. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I will keep you posted.
I love you Harrison. Mummy sends kisses and hugs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment