Sunday, November 14, 2010



I know Everything I do, Harrison influences it. Evrey decision, and alot of the time, when it is quiet every thought, is of Harrison. I love my 3 other boys dearly, and trust me they demand all my attention, but when they are asleep I think of Harrison. I found this quote the other day, and it is so true, I know how Harrison has left an imprint on my soul
I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.
Leo Buscaglia
I believe in God and Heaven, I often wonder what Harrison is doing. I know he would be happy, he has no pain, which his life down here must have been painful. Harrison kept wanting to breath over the venilators, which they don't like them doing, as they need the ventilators to do what they are suppose to do, so they had to give Harrison drugs, they said this particular drug paralyzes him so he wouldn't do that. I wonder could he hear us, did he know we were there? My sweet little boy, I hope you are laughing up in heaven, and the angels are playing with you, I hope they sing to you when you go to sleep. I can imagine a beautiful field with the most unbelievable flowers that are so pretty. I hope God sits you on his lap and tells you stories. I also hope he passes on my messages from me. I miss you little man, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment