Monday, November 29, 2010

If love alone could have saved you, you would have never had died.


You never said "im leaving"
You never said goodbye
You were gone before i knew it
and only god knew why
A million times i need you
A million times i cried
if love alone could have saved you
you never would have died
In life I loved you dearly
in death I love you still
in my heart you hold a place
that no one could ever fill
It broke my heart to lose you
but you didnt go alone
for part of me went with you
the day god took you home

Author Unkown.
We put up the Christmas tree last night, it made me really sad. I put Harrisons Christmas Angel ball up. I cried. Sometimes I feel like such a fraud,, the boys were jumping around being all excited, but it is moments like these that make me feel empty, and a piece of me missing. I looked around and thought if Harrison was here he would be in his little rocker why we do this. Our Harrison isn't here, he isn't in his rocker, we have four boys, but we are down 1. I didn't let the boys see me sad. I didn't want them to worry, and to be sad at a moment that should be happy.
Harrison I love you so much. I love you with all my heart and you are so very missed

No comments:

Post a Comment