Monday, November 22, 2010

I have a broken heart



My Mum is a survivor
Written by; Kay Des'Ormeaux
My mum is a survivor, or so I have heard it said..
But I can hear her crying at night, when all others are in bed
I watch her lay awake at night, and go to hold her hand....
She does not know I am with her, to help her understand.
But like the sands on the beach, that never wash away....
I watch over my surviving mum, who thinks of me each day.
She wears a smile for others....a smile of disguise.
But through Heavens doors I see.... tears flowing from her eyes.
My mum tries to cope with death, to keep my memory alive...
But anyone that truely knows her, Knows it is her way to survive.
As I watch over my surviving mum, through Heavens open door...
I try to tell her that angels protect me forevermore.
I know that does not help her, or erase the burden that she bears...
So if you get a chance, go visit her.....and show her that you care.
For no matter what she says....no matter what she feels...
My surviving mum has a broken heart, that time will never heal.
I found this poem on a web site, I like to think Harrison would be looking through Heaven's doors, seeing me, trying so hard to keep his memory alive, I can't help to have a broken heart. I always will, untill the day I can hold him in my arms again. I am blessed to have 3 beautiful boys I know need me and I love dearly. Each of my boys have a piece of my heart, but unfortunately there is one missing.
I love you Harrison. Sending you loads of hugs and kisses. Wishing you were here.
With much love Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment