Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wishing you were here



I have a busy day today, and sometimes that is good and others it isn't. I am still kind of trying to figure out what day it is today, a good one or a bad one.
I am trying to figure out what to do for Harrison for Christmas. Christmas is doing my head in. Through my pregnancy with Harrison, thinking he would do ok, I was just hoping he would get out of hospital for Christmas. So Christmas was my goal post. Now as it creeps up it is a reminder of what I don't have with me. I want to do something special, I am going to be getting him an ornament like I said in my entry a few days ago but I kind of wanted to do something special.
I found this quote the other day and the more people I talk to I realise that Harrison's death has affected more people then I realised, so when I read this quote, I thought it was really true,
The death of a baby is like a stone cast into the stillness of a quiet pool;the concentric ripples of despair sweep out in all directions,affecting many, many people.--De Frain, 1991
I miss you today, like every other day Harrison, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment